Mack Data, 1953

Mack Data, yearbook, 1953

The Mack Training School for Nurses was founded by Dr. Theophilius Mack in 1874, the first in Canada. Dr. Mack was also instrumental in the establishment of the St. Catharines General Hospital in 1865. The hospital and school is pictured above at its location on Queenston Street. The hospital was moved to its current location on Fourth Avenue in 2013, and the old structure will be demolished as of 2019.

Leave a Reply